- Building excellence in specific strategic areas in education and research in agricultural
- Promoting holistic higher agricultural engineering education by blending knowledge,
skill and attitude mainly through experiential learning.
- Linkages with national and international institutions for faculty and students for
excellence in teaching, training, research and extension areas.
- Strengthening of sports and games facilities.
- Providing opportunity to students for visiting prominent institutes in profession
of agriculture for technical and cultural interactions.
- Equal opportunity for boys and girls in teaching, research, extension and management
- Extensive efforts for remunerative placement in public, private and public-private
partnership mode of job availability.
Well equipped Soil & Water Engineering Lab.
Farm Machinery & Power Lab.
Experiential Learning Plant which is equipped with Tomato Processing Plant, Soya
Tofu Plant, RO Water Plant and Chickpea Roasting Plant.
Agro meteorology Lab equipped with automated weather station.
The students live in pleasant and intellectually stimulating environment with well
furnished hostels for boys and girls. Well equipped gymnasium, educational tours
and agro-industrial information enable students to develop their personality. The
placement cell guides them and arrange placement in different organizations. Since
inception, about 1432 students have obtained bachelors, 249 students have obtained
masters and (23) students have obtained doctoral degree.
Students of this faculty are employed in various national and international organizations
in India and abroad and enjoying good reputation with job satisfaction. One of the
post graduate student was selected in Ph.D. degree programme of the Cambridge University
UK by getting Cambridge Trust Fellowship of 37 lakh per annum. Students of this
College even topped the list in all India Graduate Aptitude Test Examinations (GATE)
and ICAR (JRF), Indian Research Fellowship Examination. Students have been awarded”
Certificate of Excellence at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok.
The faculty members of the college have brought recognition to faculty through:
- Prestigious research awards of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Young Scientist Award of MPCOST, Bhopal
- Best paper presentation of Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA)
- Prestigious Fellowships/Scholarships
- Member in Executive Council of Indian Science Congress Association
- Best Teacher Award of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Best Paper Award in International Conference